First of all thank you dear Sandra @ WhatSandraThinks for thinking of this crazy (and totally not awesome Turtle ) for this beautiful Epically Awesome Award – I really like the sound of it , and take a look
Isn’t it just beautiful ? I think I like it a lot.
And now “the work” :
The Award Rules:
1. I know you are Awesome, tell us why.
2. You are my friends and tell us about others.
3. Be creative. It’s alright if you can’t be.
4. I give no questions to be fully answered but let yourself go here. Thank you.
1 – Sandra seems to find me awesome but that is only because she does not have to be constantly trying to find out if she is in the presence of the Turtle or the Otter . You see it can get really confusing on a day to day basis living with this crazy creature. But at the same time it can be awesome to be in a happy child – like good mood only a few moments after being weighted down with all the worries in the world. But no , I would never consider myself as awesome (don’t ask my kids though , as they may be a little biased).
2 – I am loving to have you as a friend , and I would like you to meet just a few of the other incredibly supportive and helpful people I have had the pleasure to meet here :
I am purposefully just naming three , otherwise I would stay forever delaying this post , like I have been doing with all the other awards I received and have not yet responded to ( because I just can’t get myself to “choose” and naming people is just so awfully difficult for me to do )
3 – My creativity is taking a sabbatical right now . It might come back just for a few days before Christmas and make me want to knit something I have never done before like mittens and cowls (year before last) , socks and hats (last year) or even decide that the Christmas Tree does not look good in that particular corner so let’s just rearrange all the furniture to make it look better (the night before Christmas Eve).
4 – Umm…no questions asked but let yourself go – I think I’d better not , at least not so early in our relationship or you will go running for cover … but I might reveal to you that
- I love chocolate , and coffee (very dark and unsweetened) , and chocolate + coffee is the best combination ever
- I like tea , preferably black , preferably in a real porcelain cup… but I can drink green tea if it has some fruity aroma in it
- I like real books , meaning the paper kind
- I can read in English (not my language) French and Spanish and would like to know a little more German and Italian so I could read those two
- My 3 kids and my 3 dogs think I am awesome ( and no it is not because I feed them , cause I don’t ) . My husband is not so sure about it most days
- I have this crazy idea that one day I will learn to surf (well , I can swim , and I did learn to windsurf a few decades ago , and I did ski , and a girl can dream 🙂 )
And that’s it folks , my not so awesome reply to an Epically Awesome Award
Note to Catherine , Jodi and Lynn – I could not keep myself from sharing your awesomeness , and thank you for being so friendly , but I wouldn’t like you to feel pressured in any way to participate in the awarding 😉 Hugs