My dear friend Sandra , who was maybe fearing Santa Claus would not bring me any gifts – she knows I have been a little naughty – decided to shower me with not one but two Christmas Gifts .
So on the 20th Dec. she sent me a big fat pat on the back for being great (her words , go check it out) with the following
Aren’t they awesome ? Thank you very very much !
You know I do love to receive these awards , and they always make me so happy , but I feel I don’t really deserve them .
Anyway , on with the show …
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate however many other bloggers (this is a fluctuating number for everyone) and let them know about their nomination!
As I am still feeling a bit naughty , I am totally going to bend the rules by not nominating anyone else (but all of you that I follow would be very good nominees 🙂 I might say ) and by revealing only seven facts about myself and not fourteen as I don’t want to tire you out .
7 (random and not important at all) Facts about myself :
– I am a brunette
– I am quite short (under 5) but not petite 😉
– My best job ever was with an airline
– I can read French , Spanish and some Italian
– I like the night
– I love the beach but get all freckled and sun burnt
– I can stay for hours swimming in cold sea water
Now if you still haven’t met Sandra from https://whatsandrathinks.wordpress.com/ , do yourself a favour , grab a cup of coffee or tea and go and read her fiction and her “thinks” as she is a really good writer with a great sense of humour .
Then you may come back and thank me 🙂