(verb) if you are overwhelmed by something, it affects you very strongly
Still I think there must be a better word for my state right now.
Not yet quite landing down from the clouds after being nominated for Premio Dardos , I had the wonderful news that I have been also nominated for the Liebster Award.
The amazing sagittariusmoon75 nominated me and boy I am proud . I do not write well, people, not even in my own language can I express the confusion that goes in my head. A Liebster Award might be too much for me , but I will honor it and take it as an incentive to write more and better and become a real blogger (whatever that might be ).
So from what I have understood these are the rules (shamelessly copied from saggittariusmoon75)
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
Her interesting questions and my answers are :
- What is your favorite color? Blue of course but otter of a twin sister absolutely loves pink so I have to answer blue and pink
- What do you love about where you live , now ? Waking up to birds chirping in the trees, have space for my dogs to run , and still be pretty close to a big city
- Your fondest childhood memory ? one only is quite difficult but I would say a tie between going with my grandma to a bookstore to buy me my very first books every time I visited her ; and on summer vacations my father singing all the way while driving us to the summer place 🙂
- The most amazing and beautiful experience in your life, what was it ? Definitely the birth of my third child .
- If you would meet anyone at all, from any point of time and history, who would it be and why ? oh this is one is difficult too many people its almost like a party ; but only one would have to be the first ancestor of ours who left Africa thousands of years ago and ask why and how.
- What is your favorite genre of writing/reading ? I like to read novels because I like to read about people but I prefer novels where I can learn something about places or history or the way people live.
- Would you choose to live in a city or the country and why ? see answer 2
- If someone gave you skydiving lessons would you accept and take the plunge? YES (but I would be scared s…)
- Where would you choose to vacation out of the entire world ? Is there a place with a beach and ski slopes and beautiful landscapes and some great architecture all together ???that’s the place
- What is your favorite planet in our solar system ? Well I kind of like the Earth and have to confess that I know very little about all the others (even though many moons ago had this crazy idea that I would like to become an astronaut ).
- (did not see the eleventh so made it up) Did you like this questionnaire ? I didn’t like it , I loved it (I am actually singing it right now)
Because these questions were so good I will not have to make up new ones for my lovely nominees that are as follows :
You all have beautiful , promising blogs and I wish you a great journey in this blogging world.
There is absolutely no obligation in accepting the award , please see @michelleweber post in the Commons about the awards.