I am slowly – what else ? – coming out of the shock of having been (is this correct ? “turtlies help me here please) nominated for not one or two but 3 different Blogging Awards.
Ok ok I know , almost everyone else has and some more than once , but I am very happy about mine. I am totally new at this and I still don’t believe that people have read at least one of my tentative posts and nominated me. Thank you all !
camellia who has kindly nominated me explains all about it.
The Rules for Premio Dardos are :
- Include the Premio Dardos Awards Picture and the name of the person that nominated you (include a link to their blog)
- Nominate 15 other blogs and notify them !
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog and link back.
Because Turtles like myself like to do things a bit different and also because we are all a little short on time I chose to nominate 5 beautiful bloggers instead of 15. 🙂
So after many many hours of reading tons of interesting blogs (I had to right?) here are my Premio Dardo nominees :
- luanna @hardbackjunkie because she likes books , real books with hardcovers and Enid Blyton
- ananya @ beingzingy because zingy what else ?
- Bethany @ overlookednature because she knows about nature and “turtles”
- SuVaikis @ suvaikis because she is blogging in her language and in English
- Jane @ jpeschel because she is choosing to Reflect the Light
I do hope you will all be as happy with this nomination as I was (well, if you are a little saner than me you probably will not be on fire like I was 😉 )
But if you prefer not to accept it’s all good.
Our Blogging101 friend blogger Vibrant did a beautiful post yesterday Aug.15 about these Awards, in the Commons.
Uau ! this was a lesson : links and such, right mouse, bullet points , numbered lists, insert picture and size it, put text next to picture. I hope you can read it (but please please let me know if something is askew )
This turtle is going to hide for a bit in the hot sand while her otter of a sister plays in the sea 🙂